Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Senior: Zach

This is Zach and he is a senior at Wylie. He is a senior rep and I could not be more excited to share all his pictures with you. We had a great time shooting his images and it was a pleasure working with him. We also found out that his mom works for the same squadron that my husband does. It is such a small world. So I hope you enjoy these images. Please feel free to leave me a comment. i love comments from all of you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture. Zach actually jumped over me to get this shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zach works at United. That is why we found this funny.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures..you must of had a great time working with him////
how much fun was that....
i'm sure his family will love these senior pictures....great job...